First, you should all know Viagra is a safe drug and is useful for patients with erectile dysfunction. But there are instances where it can also be counterproductive or dangerous. You should avoid such situations:
- do not use it when you have consumed excessive alcohol
- do not use it if you consume recreational drugs
- do not use it when other conditions do not permit you to use Viagra
- do not let Viagra react with other medicines that you take
- do not use it if you do not have erectile dysfunction
- do not use it when you are having difficulties with your relationship
- do not use it when you are not a male
- do not use it where it may be counterfeit
- do not use it if you are allergic to its ingredients
- do not use it if you do not have any plan to have sex
- do not use it if you do not have a prescription for it
It is recommended that you take Viagra under the prescription of a doctor or a physician. While decidingon prescribing Viagra for you,the doctor will take into account your present and past medical histories and also the medications you are taking right now.
Medications for which disease or disorder are likely to interact with Viagra:
- If you are taking nitrates or nitric oxide, you shouldn’t take Viagra. The hypotension effects of nitrate medicines get increased if you take Viagra with it.
- Drugs having PDE5 are given to patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. PDE5 interacts with Viagra.
- If you are on any medication, oral or local, for erectile dysfunction, you should avoid theuse of Viagra.
There are also other drugs which react with Viagra; you can get the full list from patient information leaflet.
You should entirely avoid taking Viagra if you have the following health conditions:
- Recent stroke.
- Recent heart attack.
- Severe liver problems or any liver disease.
- Severe cardiac problems or any heart disease.
- Low blood pressure.
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Rare inherited eye disease.
If you have Peyronie’s disease, you should consult with your doctor if you should or shouldn’t buy Viagra for your use. Peyronie’s disease is a condition in which inside the shaft of penis fibrous plaque develops that causes the shape of the penis changed or deformed.