Monday 26th February 2018,
Quality Drug Store Source

How to Reduce the Toxic Load of Estrogen

How to Reduce the Toxic Load of Estrogen

Decreasing the level of estrogen in your body will help you get rid of excess body fat.This will also minimize the cancer risk. Estrogen is not a problem for men, high levels of estrogen also brings negative effects in women. In our daily lives, we are exposed to different chemicals and this plays a significant role in enhancing its level. Many people are not aware that chemical estrogenis found in cosmetics, shampoo plastic products, pesticides and other personal care products.

Environment is not solely responsible for causing the negative effects of estrogen on our body. The metabolism of estrogen is directly responsible to increase the risk of prostate and breast cancer. High level of estrogen inhibits fat loss and responsible for poor body composition.

Medical science has revealed that genetics and obesity contribute up to 30% of the cancer, but the remaining 70% causes are unknown. Researchers believe that exposure to certain chemicals enhances the cancer risk. For detailed information on the subject, visit https://www.themanlyzone.com/estrogen-blockers/.

The amount of estrogen required by men to perform body functions is very low. Men increase estrogen level in their body because of two reasons. First, is due to an enzyme, which is called aromatase and it is found in body tissues. This is responsible to change testosterone intoestrogen. The other reason is higher body fat, this decreases testosterone and enhancesestrogen levels.

The only solution is to change your lifestyle in two ways. One is to eliminate the estrogen from your body and the second is to minimize its exposure.

Improves gastrointestinal health

If you have weak gastrointestinal health, then it will inhibit the excavation of excess estrogen from your body. If it will not go out from your body and stays there, then the chances of reabsorption increase. Consume more fiber in your diet; this will reduce the enzyme B- glucouronidase. This enzyme breaks the estrogen and your body cannot excrete it fully.

Improve your diet

You are supposed to consume diet, which is low in carbohydrates, but has high protein. Omega-3 fatty acids are also essential, which are available in fish.

Decrease your body fat

Estrogen level is directly proportional to your body fat. The more fat you have in your body, the higher level of estrogen level will be. You are supposed to decrease your body fat and enhance lean muscle mass, this also reduces the chances of cancer and works great in the process of estrogen elimination.

Consume essential nutrients

If you want to metabolizeestrogen, then vitamin B complex omega-3 and zinc are supposed to be an essential part of your diet. Consume diet, which has magnesium and melatonin in it. Green tea, which has several, herbs is also beneficial.

Vitamin C is a good antioxidant and it will help you in estrogen elimination. Low level of vitamin E will decrease the chances of developing breast and prostate cancer cells.

What you drink

Alcohol is harmful for men and women both as it increase estrogen level in both of them. High intake of alcohol decreases testosterone level. If you want to have a good estrogen metabolism, then it is recommended to stop consuming alcohol.

 

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

Leave A Response

*